Limited Warranty-2 Years
- 2-year warranty on all machine mechanical and electronics parts
- 1-year warranty on laser tubes and power supplies
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
1. Any after-market additions or modifications will not be warranted. The laser machine system owner is responsible for any service and repairs outside the scope of this warranty
2. This warranty covers only normal use of the laser machine. HL LASER shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from:
- Irresponsible use, abuse, neglect, accidental damage, improper return shipping or installation
- Disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current
Damages incurred through irresponsible use may include but are not limited to:
- Failure to turn on or use clean water within the chiller or water pump
- Failure to clean optical mirrors and lenses
- Failure to clean or lube guide rails with lubricant oil
- Failure to remove or clean debris from collection tray
- Failure to properly store the laser in a properly conditioned environment.
HL Laser will not be held liable to you or any other party for any damages that result from the failure of this product. Damages excluded include, but are not limited to, the following: loss of work time,lost profits, lost savings, lost data, damage to other equipment, and incidental or consequential damages arising from the use, or inability to use this product.
About cosmetics of machine, workmanship, appearance range from brand new, good, acceptable,bad. It is good. Small scratches are expected.
HL Laser offers free lifetime tech support. However, after the designated warranty period expires, replacement parts will be customer’s responsibility as well as shipping charges. HL laser will provide a quote for the necessary parts and repairs.
Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
All returns of HL laser products must be approved in advance by our customer support team. Refunds may be subject to a shipping and restocking fee deducted from the item’s total regular purchase price. Any estimated shipping and restocking fee quoted upon return approval is subject to change after inspection.
Save the original shipping crate and accompanying packing materials, as customers are responsible for the cost of any return shipping materials.
If The Product With Major Defects(CAN’t setup):
A product with major manufacturing defects may be returned to HL laser only with the prior approval of their customer support team within thirty (30) days of the date of receipt for a refund of the original purchase price, pending inspection. Upon inspection, if the item/part is determined to be damaged due to lack of maintenance, cleaning, and/or misuse/abuse, the item will be subject to the Return Policy for Products Without Manufacturer Defects.
If The Product Without Major Defects:
A non-defective product may be returned to HL laser within thirty (30) days of the date of receipt for a refund of the original purchase price minus a variable shipping and restocking fee pending inspection with the following amendments/fees:
- HL laser will refund neither the original shipping cost nor the shipping and handling fees incurred from the return.
- To cover costs associated with return shipping, handling, and prospective resale, a standard shipping and restocking fee will be deducted from the refunded amount determined by the condition of returned items upon HL laser’s inspection.
For items returned in new and perfect condition, a shipping and restocking fee no greater than 15% of the item’s total regular purchase price will be deducted from the refunded amount.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late Or Missing Refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us at email@example.com for questions related to refunds and returns.