HanLaser HL-1060 RUIDA RDWorks 6442G DSP Laser Engraving Machine guide
In this post, I will show you step by step how to setup HanLaser HL-1060 RUIDA RDWorks 6442G DSP 100w laser engraving machine and pilot run test cut.
Step 1. Unboxing and assemble laser cutter
Step 2. Setup connections physically HL-1060 100w laser engraving machine.
Step 3. HanLaser HL-1060 DSP laser engraving machine RDwrok&USB driver installment
Step 4. DSP laser engraving machine multi-task pilot run
1. Wifi Module(Smartphone APP control)
2. Wireless Handwheel
Where to download Ruida RDS6442G Manual&RDWorks Software? Please click here to download.
1. Q: Images in RDworks that are not mirrored or flipped but when I laser them they are all lasered Mirrored or flipped. How to engrave as not mirrored?
A: This is related to origin point of laser head defined when install RDworks. Left-Top/Right Top…… Path: Config/System setting , check/uncheck Axis X Mirror
2. Q:Why there is no laser output?
A: please follow below logic to check
1. Is perfect shape on tube surface?(NOT any crack)
2. Can laser fire when press power test key? Or just arc?
3. Does chiller work and coolant flow in correct direction?
4. Does laser switch turn to start position?
5. Is E-stop(Emergency Stop) in NON-activated mode?
6. Does machine works only when machine-lid closed?
7. Does laser head go to left-top and touch limit-switch and back?
Please check and let us know answer for above questions.
3. Q: What coolant do I use or water?
A : In summer, there is NOT Mandatory to use coolant. Water works well. In winter, please use ANTIFREEZE/COOLANT instead water to avoid crack.
Eg. Shell LL-OAT AF/Cool -30℃
4. How to do 3D engraving?
A: 3D effect engraving
1. Material hard wood ,NO MDF, NO poly wood
2. Image 3D effect gray scale bitmap
3. Min power 5%, max power 70%
4. Multi engraving eg. repeat 4 times（click direct output）
5. What is correct water protection switch direction?