Coated Tumbler Engraving
- HL CO2 laser engraver is a equipment which adopts CO2 laser beam, when it works it will leave a permanent mark on the surface of an object. So HL CO2 laser engraver is mainly for non-metal materials application, such as wood, acrylic, leather, glass, slate, etc. cutting or engraving.
- If you want to work with metal material, please make sure your metal material have been coated with cermark/primer before you use the laser machine to engrave.
- In the area of metal engraving application, coated tumbler engraving is most common.
We made a demo video of coated tumbler engraving here. It is helpful for you to better understanding how the machine works.
- The machine which we showed in the video is HL CO2 laser machine,model 1060Z.
What materials and equipment do you need?
- Stainless steel tumbler with Cermark/primer coating
- Rotary attachment
- HL CO2 laser machine
What are tips of Coated Tumblers Engraving
- Make sure the tumbler you engrave is coated with Cermark/primer.
- Since tumblers are cylinder object, you need to use rotary attachment for engraving.
- Most of tumblers are not absolute cylinder, please pay attention to fill into the correct diameter of desired engraving area.
- In order to get better engraving result, engraving one more time or several times is recommended, if the coating is thick.
- If you are going to engrave on other metals, welcome to contact us to get more information. Normally speaking, the HL CO2 laser machine can process with anodized aluminum, coated stainless steel, painted brass, or any other treated metal.
Coated stainless steel
2.56(L) x 2.76″(W)